- Arjun Pankajakshan, Helen L. Bear, and Emmanouil Benetos. Onsets, activity, and events: a multi-task approach for polyphonic sound event modelling 4th Workshop on Detection and Classification of Acoustic Scenes and Events. New York City, October 2019.
- Arjun Pankajakshan, Helen L. Bear, and Emmanouil Benetos. Polyphonic sound event and sound activity detection: A multi-task approach. in Proc. IEEE WASPAA, New Paltz New York, October 2019.
- Helen L. Bear, Toni Heittola, Annamaria Mesaros, Emmanouil Benetos, Tuomas Virtanen City classification from multiple real-world sound scenes. in Proc IEEE WASPAA, New Paltz New York, October 2019.
- Helen L. Bear, Inês Nolasco, and Emmanouil Benetos, Towards joint sound scene and polyphonic sound event recognition, in Proc. 20th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (INTERSPEECH), Sept. 2019.
- Inês Nolasco, Alessandro Terenzi, Stefania Cecchi, Simone Orcioni, Helen L Bear, Emmanouil Benetos, “Audio-based identification of beehive states“, in ICASSP 2019-2019 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Brighton, UK, May 2019.
- Helen L. Bear and Emmanouil Benetos, “An extensible cluster-graph taxonomy for open set computational sound scene analysis“, in Proc. 2018 Workshop on Detection and Classification of Sound Scenes and Events (DCASE), Surrey, UK, Nov. 2018. [webpage]
- Inês Nolasco and Emmanouil Benetos, “To bee or not to bee: Investigating machine learning approaches for beehive sound recognition“, in Proc. 2018 Workshop on Detection and Classification of Sound Scenes and Events (DCASE), Surrey, UK, Nov. 2018. [dataset] [code]
Home / Publications